API Developer with GO Experience (PL315)
RemoteCanada, Ontario, Toronto
Paralucent is a boutique technology project delivery and staffing company that has had tremendous success over the past 19 years. We are a passionate group that has been focused on execution, delivery, and client satisfaction.
Our client in the financial sector is looking for an experienced API developer to contribute to the development of APIs for payments processing projects, including cloud development using Azure native services for a 6 to 12 months contract.
Following are the skills the ideal candidate should possess:
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design.
- Work with other skilled developers to develop leading-edge state of the art solutions using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Be a core team member of the digital engineering team and be a significant part of day-to-day development.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable GOlang code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Be part of a rapidly growing technology team that is motivated to deliver the best possible solution both to our clients and to our client’s customers.
- Periodically assist in production investigations as tier 3 support
This position is remote, 40 hours per week.
experience working with GO.
Experience building micro services exposing and consuming API's
Nice to Have
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience creating API's using C++.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with GO.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working within payments industry preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working with REST APIs and other web services technologies.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience developing and designing enterprise-grade software.
• Experience in object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
• Experience in software development best practices such as SOLID principles and Modern Design Patterns.
• Extensive experience with source control management systems such as GIT and continuous integration/deployment environments and unit testing.
• Experience in agile development methodologies, including Scrum.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Experience working with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure , CI/CD using DevOPS