Senior MS Dynamics Developer (PL387)
RemoteColombia, Distrito Capital de Bogotá, Bogotá
If you are highly motivated and committed to enhancing user experiences by innovating and developing custom web-based solutions to improve the client’s core business processes an incredible opportunity is waiting for you! You will be responsible for developing custom online applications for SharePoint online, MS Teams, MS Power Platform, Business intelligence, Azure websites, and automating business processes by creating online forms and automating workflows. A self-directed, lifelong learner, you will continually provide recommendations to senior management aimed at improving user experiences, ensuring the client is well-positioned to evolve with the latest industry trends that make sense for the goals of the client.
Why the Role Is Important: Through your efforts, we will deliver a complete and effective Office 365 and/or Azure experience. Your experience will allow us to address the specific technical issues faced by our clients. You will also enforce proper programming practices and ensure that developers are providing a product that meets our standards. Finally, leveraging both technical and interpersonal skills, you will ensure that we are delivering exactly what the client needs and expects. This is a 4 months opportunity with a possibility of extension.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics D365 functionality that meets business criteria's, system performance and architecture standards. Act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
• Strong technical knowledge and integration experience
• Experience leading/managing a development team on full program implementations
• Experience working with customers and other team members to understand business requirements and business process analysis.
• Document detailed business, functional and technical requirements
• Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners, integration/development, and quality assurance teams
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 5years experience, information systems, business or other technology related field or equivalent years of experience
• Knowledge of software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.) and understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Experience developing cloud-based solutions in Azure.