Senior Software Engineer .Net/Angular (PL329)
Paralucent is a boutique technology project delivery and staffing company that has had tremendous success over the past 19 years. We are a passionate group that has been focused on execution, delivery, and client satisfaction.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professionals for a senior .Net developer. As a member of the development group, you will become part of a team that delivers software projects for Paralucent clients on all Cloud Platforms like AWS, Windows Azure & GCP. As a senior .Net developer, you will share with your team a leading responsibility for:
- Software development, including for the creative development of new features and functionality.
- Ensure that our cloud solution is fully scalable and configurable to meet different customer requirements.
- Making high quality, user-friendly user interfaces
- As we follow the Agile/SCRUM approach, you will also be actively involved in sprint planning and project management together with the team.
- Analyzing requirements and creating the simplest and most effective cloud-based SaaS solution.
- A minimum of 5 years of Microsoft technologies experience.
- Proven experience with the .NET Framework, C#, .Net Core 3+
- Proven experience with Angular 11+
- A minimum of three year’s hands-on experience with any Cloud Service development
- MS SQL development and optimization experience
- Experience with software/systems architecture/infrastructure
- Knowledge of R/Python and AI/ML will be a plus
- You are able to find simple solutions to complex issues
- You are always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest technologies and tools
- You are experienced in handling flexible software architecture and changing requirements
- You take an active part in the development team for developing and delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
- You are familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- You have good planning and organizational skills
DURATION: Full Time
LOCATION: Canada/LATAM (100% remote)