Siebel Developer (PL436)
Remote-, Delhi, India
Paralucent is a boutique technology project delivery and staffing company that has had tremendous success over the past 19 years. We are a passionate group that has been focused on execution, delivery, and client satisfaction.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professionals for Siebel Developer role for our client in the consulting services sector, experienced with Oracle Siebel CRM Configuration; Business Components, Views, Applets, Roles & Responsibilities, Workflow, eScript, Open UI.
This is a 5 month 100% remote opportunity with a possibility of extension.
DURATION: 5 months
1. Experience withOracle Siebel CRM Configuration; Business Components, Views, Applets, Roles & Responsibilities, Workflow, eScript, Open UI.
2. Experience with event driven Configuration, such as Workflow Policies and Run-time Events.
3. Experience with EAI Integrations, Business Services, Web Services, Scripting, Configuration
4. Experience with Siebel Administration, production support, system maintenance and upgrades
5. Should possess excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with customers
6. Deep technical and functional experience on Siebel 8 and above.
7. Deep knowledge in implementation of best practices and apply in a real-world setting
8. Must have proficiency in Oracle or MS SQL server databases
9. Experience with full life cycle implementation project.
10. Experience working with Siebel tools (configuration and scripting) to analyze and implement a customer solutions. working on SQL queries to build reports as requested
11. Experience with documenting system specifications, operating procedures, installation instructions and other system-related information