Remote315 Front Street., Ontario, Canada
We are seeking an experienced GenAI Developer with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in the intersection of AI and genetics to join our clients innovative team. If you are passionate about leveraging AI to advance genetic research and have a strong track record of doing so, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and implement advanced AI and machine learning algorithms for genetic data analysis and interpretation.
- Collaborate with geneticists, biologists, and data scientists to define and address research questions and hypotheses.
- Design and develop computational pipelines for processing and analyzing large-scale genetic datasets.
- Implement data preprocessing, feature engineering, and quality control procedures.
- Develop predictive models and algorithms for genotype-phenotype associations and genetic risk prediction.
- Optimize AI models for performance and scalability to handle vast genetic datasets.
- Conduct statistical analyses to interpret genetic variation and disease associations.
- Collaborate on the development of software tools and applications that support genetic research and diagnostics.
- Stay current with the latest advancements in AI, machine learning, and genetic research.
- Mentor junior team members and share knowledge within the research team.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a GenAI Developer with a focus on applying AI in genetics.
- Proficiency in machine learning, deep learning, and data mining techniques.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with genetic data formats (e.g., VCF, PLINK) and genomic databases.
- Knowledge of relevant libraries and frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn).
- Strong understanding of genetics and genomics, including GWAS and NGS data.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms for large-scale data processing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Research publications or contributions to the field are a plus.